Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Other Half


          Undeniably unique, irreplaceable, ebullient, demure, cheerful and humorous, these are just some of the qualities I can share about the special person in my life.

          Everyday, as I face new chapter in my colorful complex life, I have this someone whom become my strength to power up my patience in dealing reality. She is no other than, my supermom. My ever bubbly mom has numerous roles in my life not just a plain mother who’s always there to take care of me. She’s my shining shimmering armor who protects me from any mosquito bites (I always caught her every night), she’s my high quality brand medicine for she makes me fine in a jiffy way, she’s my personalized handy dandy diary for she knows my secret, she’s my automatic alarm clock for she wakes me up and cheers me up every time I feel so tired, she’s my favorite comb and dress for she always try to fix how I look, she’s my teddy bear for she gives me a sweet motherly warm hug and lastly, she’s my amulet for she gives me charm and luck in everything I do. That’s my supermom, caring to the tenth power, versatile woman and beautifully flexible on her own way.

          How blessed I am to have a childish, annoying yet super sweet mother like her who has twirl brown hair, spherical structure of face and circular clear eyes just like me. She’s indeed my other half, my life, who is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment